Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, September 28, 2007

World Card Day Stamp-a-Stack

Stamp-a-Stack
Images © 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!

Here are four of the 5 cards that we will be making for my stamp-a-stack on October 6. I think I'll keep the 5th card as a surprise. If you have not signed up for this class, it's not too late. Here are the details:

Date: Saturday, October 6
Cost: $17, includes envelopes
Time: 10:00 - 1:00
RSVP: October 3
Join me for a fantastic stamp-a-stack in celebration of World Card Making Day! You will make 10 cards, 2 each of 5 designs ranging from Birthday to Christmas! PLUS, make one extra card to be donated to the troops. Of course, you are welcome to donate some of your cards also, but I will provide materials for 1 card for the troops per person. Please RSVP by October 3 so that I can prepare your project supplies. I will have plenty of prizes to raffle off. Earn extra raffle tickets for being one of the first 5 to RSVP, bringing a friend new to me, dressing in red, white, and blue, placing an order, etc. This is sure to be a fun-filled day!

No comments: