Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Email Issues

Hi Everyone!

I apologize for not posting in a long time. I've been busy with school and Kyle and I both got sick. Then, Kyle got an ear infection and now he's sick with a stomach flu. So, it's been real fun around here!

I am posting to my blog because I seem to be having email issues. Many people have not been receiving my emails--whether they're replies or new ones. If you have not received a response from me to an email you sent, I want to know that I have actually responded. Please don't think I've ignored you! You can check your spam folder and see if my response is there. If not, feel free to email me again or give me a call. Be sure to add my email address to your address book--stampingcarrie@yahoo.com. This might prevent my emails from going into your spam folder.

I am now super busy preparing for my weekend away at our Super Stampin' Weekend this weekend. I'm getting make and takes ready, sorting my retired stamp sets that will be for sale, and organizing my pictures. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!

If you are going to the Stampin' Weekend this weekend and have not received your Registration Confirmation email containing directions to the Lodge, let me know.

No comments: