Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)
Friday, May 16, 2008
May Card Kit
Do you love having
cardstock pre-cut for you?
Then this is for you!
Stay tuned to the Monthly Card Kit Program to receive crisp, new ideas that are sure to inspire your creativity.
* Includes all the consumable supplies needed to make 12 cards, plus envelopes.
* Shown is just 1 example of a card you can make with your kit. Receive 3 additional full color samples for "alternative" cards you can make with the contents of your kit!
* In addition, you'll receive detailed, step by step instructions on how to complete each of the 4 card designs.
Orders for the Card Kits must be received by May 20th. Your kits will be available by the end of the month.
Already have the ink pads and stamp set needed to make the cards in this kit? Just buy the Card Kit! Don't have some (or any) of these items? See the "Add-on Products" list to pick out and order what you need to complete the cards. Just want the Card Kit to make your own designs? Go for it!
Special Offer for May! Purchase the Card Kit and purchase the Coordinating Set at "Catalog Price" which is 17% off. No additional shipping or tax charges will be added to the set when you purchase the card kit.
This month's featured set is: Stitched Exotics
You can find the set on page 83 of the Spring/Summer Collection
* Real Red Classic Inkpad ($5.25)
* Old Olive Classic Inkpad ($5.25)
* Taken with Teal Classic Inkpad ($5.25)
* Chocolate Chip Classic Inkpad($5.25)
* 5 Petal Flower Punch ($15.95)
Other Optional Purchases*:
* 1/8" Hole Punch ($8.95)
* Stampin' Dimensionals ($3.95)
* Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive ($3.95)
*Add shipping and tax
Please Note: I am happy to ship kits directly to you! If the kit needs to be shipped, there will be an extra $3 shipping charge.