Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Monday, May 25, 2009

I'll Be Back!

Yes, it's been way too long since I've blogged. My main pc started to crash and that is where I upload the pictures from my camera. I have been trying to get the program I need to upload pictures to my laptop, but it's more complicated than I would have thought. Anyway, I promise to work on some things soon. I do have some projects ready to show you, but without the pictures, I'll have to wait. And well, truthfully, I cannot even find my camera right now! I'm pretty sure Kent did something with it, but he insists that he hasn't touched it.

So, here are some things coming up:

June 1: Last Chance list released (used to be called "Retiring" list). This year this list will also include the retiring accessories! I will post the list here as soon as I can access it.

June 30: Last Day to order from the Spring/Summer 2009 catalog and the Occasions Mini catalog

July 1: Noon--MT---can begin ordering from the new catalog--this one will last a year!

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: