The box is made using the Fancy Favor XL die for the Big Shot. Isn't he adorable? The XL dies can be a bit pricey, but if you are looking for just one to invest in, I absolutely recommend the Fancy Favor die. I love it!
The little earmuffs were made using the Scallop Circle punch and some 5/8" Basic Black ribbon. I used the Paper Crimper to give the muffs some texture. I guess I could have used any of my texture plates for the Big Shot, too.
I kept the cards very simple and didn't even add a greeting this time. The snowflakes are from the Snow Swirled stamp set and were stamped in Not Quite Navy, Ballet Blue, and Bordering Blue.
Snowman Box Directions:
- Cut one box from Confetti White cardstock using the Fancy Favor Die and Big Shot.
- Use Sticky Strip to put box together.
- Punch 5 black 3/4" circles. Cut the bottoms off 2 of them to make the eyes.
- Add eye details using White Gel Pen.
- Cut a 1 x 1 3/4" piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Cut it at a diagonal to make two noses.
- Crimp nose with Paper Crimper.
- Adhere face pieces.
- Punch 2 scallop circles in color of your choice (I used Summer Sun). Crimp both pieces.
- Cut an 8" piece of black ribbon and adhere to sides of box.
- Place scallop circles on top of ribbon.