Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hi Debbi!

This post is for Debbi, who so gently reminded me that it has been almost 3 months since I've posted.  I think she might be the only one who has noticed :) !  Anyway, for Debbi and anyone else who happens to read this blog, I offer my apologies.  I don't have any good excuses other than just not being in a stamping mood and being on vacation or the pool this summer.

That said, I will let you all know that I am making a comeback!  I have some things to share with you and some classes in the works.  The new catalog came out at the beginning of the month (let me know if you need one!) and it has SO MANY great new things that you will love just as much as I do.  Stay tuned!

No comments: