Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

 Images copyright Stampin' Up!

Each year, I help out the PTO with the staff appreciation gifts.  I've made 2 in the past, but this year I just did one.  It is just a change up of a Christmas gift I made my clubbers a few years ago.  Don't you love these Ikea jars?!  They are only $3.99 for a 4 pack.  A friend of mine mentioned that Hobby Lobby had them on sale for $1 not too long ago, but I'm not sure what their regular price is.  It will save you a trip out to Ikea at the very least!

This stamp set is on the chopping board--the last day to order it is tomorrow!

 Images copyright Stampin' Up!


Supply List:
Stamp Set:  From Your Teacher
Inks:  Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight
Other:  1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Scallop punch, Sticky Strip, mini googly eyes

No comments: