Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sneak Peek: Button Bouquet


Aren't these buttons adorable?! These buttons will be available in the new Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog that begins on August 11.

As shown in the picture, the assortment includes buttons in the new In Colors: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, and Riding Hood Red. It contains 30 buttons in five styles (six buttons per style). So cute!

I expect to receive my new catalogs by the first week of August, hopefully sooner! If you would like to reserve a copy, please let me know asap. I only order a few boxes at a time and would hate to run out if you need one. The Idea Book & Catalog retails for $10, but I only charge my customers $5, which is about the amount I actually pay for them. Clubbers and hostesses receive catalogs for free.

No comments: