Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Last Chance Special--Ends this Friday!

Okay, ladies! I have a fantastic special for you. All orders placed with me (not through my online store) will receive catalog price from now until Friday at 5:00 PM. That means NO SHIPPING and NO TAX---a savings of 17%! Order whatever you want.

All orders will be shipped to me and you will pick them up from my Miamisburg home when they arrive. Hostess orders do not qualify for this discount.

Yes, I know this is a short time period--but I might be leaving on vacation on Saturday. So, the best way to do this is to call me with your order and pay with a credit card. Or, you can drop off a check before 5:00 PM on Friday.

I have updated the Last Chance Accessory List with sold out items. I will be placing the order on Friday before I go to dinner, so don't wait until the last minute!

Contact me with any questions.

No comments: