Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Out with the Old, In with the New!

Today is the last day to order from the Spring Summer 2009 Catalog and the Occasions Mini catalog. You can place your orders through my website: www.carrieclary.stampinup.net. Click on the "SHOP NOW" button in the top right corner.

You can begin ordering from the NEW Idea Book & Catalog at 2:00 PM July 1. This new catalog is filled with fantastic new stamp sets, accessories (finally polka dot ribbon!), and a ton of new BIG SHOT dies. Wait until you see the new IN COLORS: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, & Dusty Durango. They are really bold, rich, and gorgeous! And this year, Stampin' Up! is offering Stampin' Write Markers in the In Colors! How perfect is that?!


Need a catalog? If you have ordered from me in the past 6 months or attended my Super Stampin' Weekend, I will give you a free catalog. You can pick up your catalog at your convenience. Email me that you would like to pick one up, so that I have have it ready for you. If you would like your catalog mailed to you, please send $5 to cover Priority Mail shipping.

If you have not ordered from me in the past 6 months, you can purchase a catalog at my cost of $5. If you need your catalog mailed to you, it will cost a total of $10 and go out Priority Mail. Those of you who purchase a catalog will receive a $5 credit on your first order of $30 or more!

I am in Florida until July 6, so I won't be able to mail catalogs out until I return. However, if you wish to pick up a catalog, I can have my husband put one in the tub for you. Just be sure to EMAIL me first and wait for me to respond before you venture over to my house!

No comments: