Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Saturday, July 4, 2009

New Stuff--Part 1

I've mentioned before that I am part of a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators who swaps cards periodically. The last swap we had was from our Preview orders (before each catalog begins, SU allows us to order a few select items).

I love swapping with other demonstrators because each of us has our own style and supplies we use. For this past swap, the due date snuck up on me and I was working until 1 in the morning getting my swaps ready! Oops! My swap is below and uses the new Circle Circus stamp set found on page 129 and some of the new In-Colors: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, & Crushed Curry. The card looks a little funky in the picture, but looks much cuter in person!


This next card was made by LeAnn Greff and uses the new For All You Do stamp set found on page 118 in the new catalog. I just love the color combination she used: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, and Garden Green.


I will post a couple of cards each day for the next couple of days. Enjoy!

No comments: