Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Stuff--Part 4

More samples from my swapping group:

Oh, this card by Lynn uses lots of new stuff! The stamp set is my favorite level 2 Hostess only set called Wings of Friendship. It's not my typical style, but it must be because I still have love for Stampin' Up's stupid birds! Let me tell you, in real life, I DO NOT LIKE BIRDS! I actually have a bit of a phobia about them. Ask me to tell you about the times (yes, plural!) we had birds in our house and my little walk through the San Diego Animal Park's Lorikeet Landing.
Anywho---this card uses 3 of the new In Colors--Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, and Crushed Curry. Plus, the Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon, love it!


This card by LeeAnn uses the Circle Circus stamp set. I love the colors--Melon Mambo, Basic Black, and Basic Grey. Whisper White. I also like how she used the Jumbo Grommet (page 179) in the middle of the scallop circle and tied the ribbon through it.

No comments: