Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Club Christmas Gifts #1


Ok, here are a couple gifts from our Club Christmas Party:

The first example is the gift I made. I used the Dasher Decor Element which is a Level 2 Hostess Only gift. I used the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Paper for the backing and some of the retired ribbon. I used my Big Shot to cut out NOEL from the same designer paper. I popped out the rhinestones from some Fire Circle Rhinestone brads and added them to the top of the glass with Mini Glue Dots.

This next gift was made by Jennifer. She bought the metal tub from Target and used the Big Shot and Decor Elements Vinyl Sheets to decorate it.

Don't forget!---From now until Dec. 22, you can purchase the raw Vinyl at a great discount in over 15 colors (as well as some Big Shot Dies). I am told that the vinyl will go through the Cricut as well as the Big Shot.

Jennifer filled her basket for a fantastic movie night! She even made some cute wraps for her microwave popcorn bags and 2 Liter of pop. So cute!

No comments: