Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Holiday Catalog is Live!

Today is the day!  You can begin ordering from the new Holiday Catalog!  You are going to LOVE everything in it.  Still need a Holiday Catalog?  Let me know and I can put one in the mail or you can pick one up if you're out my way.

My card today features some new items found in the Holiday Catalog.  I made this card for a demonstrator swap. 

I used the For All Things stamp set and the Color Me Autumn Washi Tape.  Once again, I focused on the new In Colors.  I just adore the new 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon that comes in all of the new In Colors.

The Blackberry Bliss background is embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder for the Big Shot.  I love how easy it is to make tags using our Tag Topper punches.  I used the Angled Tag Topper (#133323, $22.95).



No comments: