Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Monday, September 1, 2014

My Digital Studio


 Images copyright Stampin' Up!

Today I want to share with you a quick project I put together for my husband's grandmother.  Her birthday is July 4 and we celebrate every year with a party at her house.  My husband took some pictures with his cell phone and wanted to give them to her in a frame or something.  The pictures he took weren't very clear when we printed them out, so I decided to dress them up a bit using the My Digital Studio program from Stampin' Up!  This was a very quick project due to time, but she loved it.

If you haven't tried My Digital Studio, you can get a free 30 day trial by going to my website:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/carrieclary/productline13.  Try it out. I think you'll love it!

No comments: