Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Swap sample #2

Here is another swap I made using items out of the new Holiday Catalog.  Yes, I know it's a little early for a Christmas card, but how could I pass up this adorable tree and matching punch?  You know you want it, too! 


This card uses the Festival of Trees photopolymer stamp set (#135059, $15.95) and matching Tree Punch (#135859, $16.95).  I love this set!  It has 5 different trees and a few different ways of "dressing" them up.  It only comes in the photopolymer set.  The "joy" stamp is from the Endless Wishes photopolymer stamp set (#136829, $15.95).

I also used the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack (#135824, $6.95).  These little paper stacks are 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" and include 4 each of 12 double sided designs for a total of 48 sheets of paper.  I like to use these because they're cheaper than a full pack of designer paper and because I waste less paper when I cut into them.

No comments: