Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Checking Back In/New Catalog!

Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted. I really had planned on posting more and even had some great Christmas projects to share, but just got caught in the holiday rush. I hope you all had a nice Christmas. We had a great time. Now, we're gearing up for New Year's Eve and a baby shower that I'm throwing for Kent's sister, Erin. I'll share some of the baby shower projects soon.

For now, I wanted to remind you of some important dates.

  • The Fall & Winter Catalog is ending in a few days. I will be placing one final order on December 30 at 6:00 PM. If you would like to order anything, let me know by this date. Payment should also be received by the 30th. I have updated the Retired Accessory list. You can view the Retired Stamp Set list on the right side under Special Download Forms.


  • The NEW Spring/Summer Collection has arrived!!! I can't wait to show it to you! Stampin' Up comes out their main catalog twice a year now, so that is why it may seem EARLY to be hearing about a new catalog already.

    Please let me know if you are interested in reserving a copy of one. They are a great resource for IDEAS, not to mention all the FUN NEW stamp sets and accessories jam packed inside. You won't be disappointed!

    Hostesses and Current Clubbers receive a free catalog. While the catalog retails at $9.95, I sell them to my customers at my cost of $5. For the month of January, place an order of $30 or more and get one for free! You can start ordering from the new catalog on January 2.


  • Super Stampin' Weekend: Early Bird Registration is January 15. However, due to space constraints, we are cutting registration off at 30. To be sure you get a spot, email me right away that you are planning on attending. Let me know how long you'll be staying. Details can be found by clicking here! Find the registration form to the right.

No comments: