Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Day 5 Special

Today's special is STORAGE!

    Take 15% off any item(s) on page 193.


**This is the last day of of my 5 Days of Holiday Happiness. I hope you've enjoyed these fantastic deals. Please remember that I must receive your order by noon on Thursday. Payment must be received by Saturday, December 8 at 5:00 PM

Reminders:

  • Specials cannot be combined, but you may take advantage of multiple specials.

  • Prices listed do not include tax and shipping. Stampin' Up! has a minimum shipping rate of $3.95 or 10%--whichever is greater. Depending on your total, it may be cheaper to have your items shipped to me. You can then pick up your items at your convenience when they arrive. If you choose to have your items shipped to you, that's no problem.

  • To place an order, email or call me by noon on the 6th.. I will let you know your total. Payment must be received by Saturday, December 8 at 5:00 PM. Cash or check is preferred, but I do accept credit cards. You can drop off or mail your payment to Carrie Clary, 961 Cottage Avenue, Miamisburg, OH 45342

  • Orders should arrive by the 17th or 18th. If you have your items delivered to me, I will let you know when they are available for pick-up.

No comments: