Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)
Saturday, November 21, 2009
These are some cute little cocoa packets I made for my MOPS group project this month. They are super easy to make and so adorable!
1. Take a business sized envelope and cut the bottom off at 5 1/2".
2. Cut the top part of the envelope at 2".
3. Cut a piece of designer paper to 1 3/4 x 3 7/8".
4. Stamp bottom piece of envelope as you wish. Run through your Paper Crimper.
5. Adhere Designer Paper piece to top off envelope and tie a piece of ribbon around it.
6. Stamp a greeting on the bottom part of your lid.
7. Add a cocoa, coffee, or cider packet to your envelope.