Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Monday, November 23, 2009

I started making this JOY Pennant banner last year some time and just never finished it! I had all the pieces cut and everything. I happened to come across it again when my friend Jennifer came over and helped clean up my stamp room. The paper used is now retired, but wouldn't the new Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper found in the mini catalog look beautiful?!

The pennant is made by using the Pennant XL die for the Big Shot. The die also cuts the fun scalloped circles you see at the bottom of each pennant. The ribbon is from the Mistletoe ribbon found in the Holiday mini catalog.

I think I might jazz this up a bit by adding some rhinestone brads in the center of the small scallop circle and embossing the letters or use some red glitter. Not totally sure, but I'll have to play some!
`

No comments: