Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Simple Paper Flowers


This is a page I did for a club swap a couple months ago. I used the fun paper pad that was available in the Occasions Mini. I sure hope SU! comes out with additional packs like this one. Anyway, I used my Inspired by Nature stamp set for the grass along the bottom. My paper flowers were made from various circle punches. After I punched each circle, I crumbled it up to give it some texture. The leaves were made with the circle punches, too.

It is neat the difference color makes. This next picture is the same layout, but with different designer paper. I had run out of Old Olive and Chocolate Chip, so I used what I had left---Certainly Celery and Close to Cocoa.

No comments: