Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Paper Display Board Class Pictures

This post is dedicated to my loyal cyber stalker, Debbi, who let me know that I posted the same project twice! Yes, the box you may have seen on the December 8 post was posted a while back on November 25. I have since deleted it, so let's never speak of it again! :)

Last week, I held my Paper Display Class. This project is designed to hold 3 papers from your child's (or niece's) schoolwork. The class fee included a Designer Paper pack of their choosing as well as a roll of 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon. The picture above was my project, but wait until you see what these ladies came up with! Some used alphabet stamps for their names while others used Big Shot letters. I gave them free use of all of my retired sets---including my two shelves of Retired Sets, so many of the ladies chose retired "kid" sets. I really hope we find some new kid sets in the new catalog in January! Click on each picture for a bigger image.

Michelle--retired dp


Debbi--Bella Rose


Chris (my mom!)---Maine Blueberry


Leslie--Bella Rose


Diane --no name because Leslie and Shane have not decided on a name for the baby boy due in January! Pacific Point Designer Series Paper


Mary #1--Bella Rose


Mary #2--Georgia Peach

No comments: