Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Get 10% off Retiring Sets and FREE SHIPPING Promotion

I can't believe it's this time already! The current Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog goes until January 18. January 19 will begin our new Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog.

Each year, Stampin' Up! must retire some stamp sets and accessories to make way for new ones. This time of year always brings a mixture of sadness (as I always seem to lose a ton of my sets to the Retirement list) and excitement (as we await to see what new, wonderful, fantastic things SU has planned for us). What can I say? I'm a stampin' junkie!

This year Stampin' Up is offering a never-before-seen promotion on the Retired List---10% off any sets on the list from today until December 23!

Plus, from now until December 23, you will receive FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $70! Amazing! You can place you order with me or online through my website: www.carrieclary.stampinup.net

I will be placing an order on December 20 and will give any size order free shipping--just in case you have a smaller order to put in. You will need to pick it up from my Miamisburg home when it arrives, however. You will need to have your order and payment to me by the 20th.

You can find the Retired List by page number by clicking here.

Find the list with the 10% off prices by clicking here.


ETA: I just found that you can go here and see the actual sets along with the names.
So much easier than hunting through your catalog!

If you choose to order any of these sets online, be sure to order through my website, not the main Stampin' Up! site listed above. When you order through my site, you pay the price listed in the catalog rather than the "premium" price listed on SU's page.

No comments: