Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Monday, August 17, 2009

New Round of Clubs!

September is the last month of my current Scrappin' Clubs. We will be taking a "break" from October - December. I will be holding some classes during those months, so you'll still be able to get your stampin' fix! New clubs will begin in January.

I have two nights scheduled and am currently taking sign ups for new members for my 2nd Monday night club and 2nd Tuesday night club. Club begins at 7:00.

ETA: The Tuesday night club is full. I have 3 spots available in the Monday night club. Contact me asap to reserve your spot!

The first meeting for the Monday club is January 11.
The first meeting for the Tuesday club is January 12.

What is a club?

A club is a group of ladies who join me at my Miamisburg home once a month to complete a two-page 12x12 layout. In order to be in club, you commit to making a purchase of $25 or more each month for the duration of the club (usually 6-8 months) . One of the months, you will be "hostess" and receive the hostess benefits---at least $15 to spend and a level 1 hostess-only stamp set.

ETA: I fixed the link to the Club information listed below!

No comments: