Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pirate & Princess Parties


One of the cutest things I spotted right away in the new catalog was this adorable Pirate Party Kit (also comes in a Princess theme)! I thought I had Kyle convinced to have a Pirate Party for his 6th birthday in September, but after spending $60 in stamps and stuff, he decided he wanted to have a Batman party. Batman?!! I don't have any Batman stamps! Luckily, I found an idea to use, so I'll be sharing that with you soon!

Anyway, back to Pirates! You can view a short video on what the kits contain by clicking on the picture above. Each kit comes with materials to make a banner, food toppers/picks, 8 invitations with envelopes, treat boxes, and some type of craft. You can find these products on pages 174-175 in the catalog.

Stampin' Up also offers personalized stamps to go with the themes as well as coordinating stamp sets. So, you could have a Captain Kyle Clary stamp or a Princess Allison stamp. Too cute!

No comments: