Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Thursday, October 1, 2009

On to Halloween Projects!

Images copyright Stampin' Up!

It's that time of year---fall and Halloween time! I am going to share some quick and easy projects that can be made for your your family, co-workers, or as class treats. I haven't decided exactly what I am going to make for Kyle's class this year. Here's a quick project that can be adapted to any size candy bar.



Isn't it cute?! This is a giant Hershey's bar. I wrapped a 6 3/4" x 8" piece of Cast a Spell designer paper (found in the Holiday Mini) around 4.4 oz candy bar. I adhered it with Snail. Now that Kyle is a bit older, I'm finding that I need more "big boy" stamp sets. I bought the set Just Jawing to use when I thought Kyle was having a Pirate party. It can seem a bit "girly", but you can always cover the heart eyes with punched stars or circles.

I colored the eyes with my Elegant Eggplant marker and then added some fun purple glitter from the Fine Cosmo glitter collection. Just be careful where your glue goes because unlike Dazzling Diamonds glitter, the colored glitter is very noticeable!

No comments: