Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Monday, October 5, 2009

Chocolate for the Teacher

Images copyright Stampin' Up!

I made this cute little tin of candy for my son's kindergarten teacher. I found the tin in the Dollar Spot. I used the beautiful Autumn Meadows designer paper from the Holiday Mini to line the bottom. The tag is made from the Stampin' Up! Two Tags die for the Big Shot. I filled the tin with autumn colored Hershey Kisses and Resee Cups.

Images copyright Stampin' Up!

I added a pack of 3x3 cards that I made using the Autumn Splendor stamp set also found in the Holiday Mini. The greetings are from the Fundamental Phrases stamp set. You might remember that I made another set of 3x3 cards for the teacher earlier in the school year. I plan on making a set for each season/holiday throughout the year.

Recipe
Stamps: Autumn Splendor, Fundamental Phrases
Inks: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Autumn Meadows DP (bottom of tin), Very Vanilla
Other: Dusty Durango Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon, Chocolate Chip Striped Ribbon, Linen Thread, Metallic Eyelets,

No comments: