Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Christmas Stamp Camp--Nov. 7!

Images copyright Stampin' Up!

I am finally finished with the projects for my 4th annual Christmas Stamp Camp! I will post a picture of the projects as soon as I find the camera cable to my computer! Ahh! I have looked everywhere!

Date: Saturday, November 7
Time: 9:30 am - 1:30
Cost: $25 and a dish to share
RSVP : November 4

**If I have more than 10 people sign up for camp, I will add a 2nd time as I've done in the past--12:00-3:30.

  • a Christmas Planner
  • Notepad from a file folder
  • Decorative Tile using Stampin' Up's stencils
  • Magnetic Tic Tac Toe
  • a beautiful ornament made from glass microscope slides

This year will be a little different from years past. Instead of me stressing out about providing lunch, we are going to have a potluck! I will provide pop, ice, water, plates, napkins, etc. Everyone else should bring a dish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....