Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)
Saturday, October 3, 2009
This is a quick and easy little pouch that will hold snack size Skittles, M&M's, and Resee's Cups.
1. Cut an 8 1/2" x 3 1/4" piece of cardstock. Score at 4 and 4 1/2. Fold along score lines.
2. Use Scallop Edge punch along top edges, if desired.
3. Adhere a 3 x 3 1/4" piece of Designer Paper to the front.
4. Use Horizontal Slot punch or a circle punch, to make space to tie your ribbon through/
5. Embellish with stamped image(s) as you wish.