Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

12 x 12 Cardstock

Exciting news from Stampin' Up! today! When the new Spring/Summer Collection comes out in January, we will be getting all 48 colors back in single packs of our 12x12 cardstock!! You've got to love a company that really listens to the needs and wants of it's demonstrators and customers.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about----this current catalog does not give you the option of purchasing all 48 colors of our 12x12 cardstock in single packs like we've had in the past. You can buy assorted color family packs that contain 3 sheets of each color, but not whole packs (20 sheets) of one color. This makes it a little more difficult for me to plan my Scrapbooking classes and for my Clubbers to plan their swaps. I never realized the true benefit of having all 48 colors until they were taken away!

No comments: