Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Halloween Baskets

Halloween Baskets
Images © 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!

Again with the Batty for You set, you ask! Yes, I just love this set and can't seem to stop using it for all of my Halloween projects. Aren't these the cutest baskets?! They're made from Dixie Cups. Who comes up with these things?!

These baskets are for everyone attending my World Card Making Day Stamp-a-Stack this coming Saturday at 10:00 am. They're a little empty, but that's nothing that a little chocolate won't fix! I'll post directions after the stamp-a-stack, so be sure to check back next week. Wednesday is the last day to sign up for this class, so contact me asap for one of the few spots left.

World Card Day Stamp-a-Stack Details
Date: Saturday, October 6
Cost: $17, includes envelopes
Time: 10:00 - 1:00
RSVP: October 3--SPOTS STILL OPEN!
You will make 10 cards, 2 each of 5 designs ranging from Birthday to Christmas! PLUS, make one extra card to be donated to the troops. Please RSVP by October 3 so that I can prepare your project supplies. I will have plenty of prizes to raffle off. Earn extra raffle tickets for being one of the first 5 to RSVP, bringing a friend new to me, dressing in red, white, and blue, placing an order, etc. This is sure to be a fun-filled day!

No comments: