Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall Candy Dish

Images © 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!

This was a quick and easy project I put together for my Grandma, who just loves Andes Mints. I told her about the fancy Andes mints that are molded and found some at WalMart.

This glass dish is from the Flower Factory. I used the Autumn Leaves stamp set and stamped colors that coordinated with the mint wrappers--More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke, and River Rock. I cut out the leaves and embossed over them with Glassy Glaze Embossing Powder. I attached them together with a gold brad and used the fantastic gold cord from the Holiday mini to add a little more decoration. I anchored the leaves to the glass with our mini glue dots.

No comments: