Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Santa is Coming to Town!



Images © 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!

Or is he?! Do you want stamps under your tree this year? Then be sure to download my wish list form from here. Fill it out and give it to your husband or mother or whoever buys you gifts. All they have to do is call me to order your goodies. They can pay with cash, check, or charge. When the order arrives (beginning Dec. 12), they just have to pick it up from my house. I even gift wrap! Simple, easy. Be sure to get what you want for Christmas this year--fill out a wish list!

In order to beat the Christmas shipping rush, I am asking that your gift giver contact me no later than November 25th. Orders will be available for pick-up from my Miamisburg home beginning December 12.

Plus, for each person contacting me to buy you gifts, I will enter you into a drawing for 4 stamp sets from my basket. So, if 3 people contact me, I will put your name in 3 times!

No comments: