Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Monday, September 29, 2008

Big Shot Projects!


We had a great time learning about the Big Shot at my FREE Big Shot Class last night. Here are the two cards that the ladies made. I had four ladies sign up for to join the Big Shot Club. It's not too late for you to join, too! Click here for more details. What is that fun looking print that you see behind the cards? Why it is the fantastic Big Shot Doctor's Bag that is perfect for storing your Big Shot and some of the dies. Unfortunately, it is not mine. I borrowed it from my upline so that I could show it to the ladies at the class. Isn't is adorable?!

Here are a few more projects using the Big Shot. I have to tell you how cool this thing is! I've been loving it more and more as I've had a chance to play with it.



I will be having 3 Big Shot Classes that anyone can attend--whether they have the Big Shot or not. Please pay attention to RSVP and Payment due dates.

No comments: