Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Monday, September 22, 2008

Paper Display Board


I just finished this project and am so excited about it! This will hold some of the many papers that Kyle brings home from pre-school. Right now the board is sitting on my display rack that hangs on my wall in my basement, but once I get some picture hangers, I will hang it someplace else. I will do a class on this in October or November--just in time for Christmas. Click on the image to view a bigger picture.

The class is priced at $30 to allow you to choose your own color scheme and theme. The class fee includes a pack of Designer Paper of your choice, a roll of 1/4" grosgrain ribbon in your choice of color, Tombow MultiPurpose Adhesive, and the rest of the supplies needed to finish your project. You will have PLENTY of supplies left over for your own projects.

No comments: