Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wow! I'm alive!

A big apology for not posting in almost two weeks! I have just been so busy with planning for a baby shower and Kyle's 5th birthday party, first week of school, soccer games and practices, getting classes ready, etc. Kyle's party is the 13th, so I'll be back on track after that.

I will be sending out my newsletter sometime this week, so look for it soon!

I will share a fun project with you, though. My downline, Christine, received this banner in a swap at Convention. Isn't it adorable?! It's hard to read, but it spells "create" (on the brown circles) and uses the beautiful Bella Rose designer paper. You can make the pennant pieces by cutting your own triangles (like I did on this Halloween banner from last year) and then using the new Scallop Border punch or use the new Big Shot Pennant die to make them.

Click on the picture to view a bigger image!
Images © 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!

I must confess to you since I can't tell my husband quite yet, but I purchased the Big Shot and some extra dies! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!! I've had just a little time to play with it though. Plus, all of the dies from the Big Shot starter kit are on backorder and won't ship until the 15th. My upline let me borrow hers, but I have to return them tomorrow. Bummer!

I will be having a FREE class on how to use the Big Shot on September 29. I show you how it works and unveil the details of my Big Shot Club. The club is basically a "payment plan" that will allow you to make small payments to receive your Big Shot and a series of classes that will train you on how to use it! Details will be included with my newsletter.

No comments: