Isn't this a cute little project? You have plenty of room to put candy or other treats. By simply changing the stamps and size of paper, you have adorable little Christmas baskets to hang on your tree. This project was made by my downline, Christine.
1. Start with a square piece of paper (this one is 8 1/2 x 8 1/2)
2. Wheel or stamp both sides of the cardstock as you wish.
3. Use a circle punch and punch a half circle from one of the corners (this will be the bottom of your cone).
4. With the punched corner facing your belly button, roll your cardstock into a cone shape.
5. Once you get the shape you like, add adhesive and close.
6. Use a hole punch to punch two holes. Add ribbon for a handle.
7. Add a stamped image like the flower shown, if you'd like.
8. Add crimped, shredded paper and whatever treats you want to your party cone!
Super fun and super easy!