Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stampin' Up! Wish Lists

The holidays are coming! Do you really want another sweater that's too big or too small or not even close to your style? How does a nice box of Stampin' Up products sound? Tell your hubby or family members EXACTLY what you want. You can find my Stampin' Up Wish List on the right side under "Special Download Forms" or click here to view it. They can order online and have the items sent to their home or office. If they'd rather pick-up items here, all they need to do is call or email me and I'll help them get their order placed.


Tips for Ordering Stampin' Up:

1. Orders typically take 7-10 days to arrive--plan ahead and order early.

2. December is a busy time at Stampin' Up and for UPS--plan for longer shipping times. If ordering for Christmas, I recommend ordering no later than December 10 just to be sure your things arrive on time.

3. Individual orders are entitled to hostess benefits! Orders of $150 and up (before shipping and tax is added) get you free stuff. When ordering online, your hostess benefits will be calculated for you.

4. Payment Options
• You can order online 24/7 and have your purchase sent to your home or office by going through my website: www.carrieclary.stampinup.net
o You will input the product # into the “Search the store” box. Click on the product and then click “Add to Bag.”

• You can also call or email me to place an order. Orders placed through me can be sent to your home/office or to my house. Orders sent to my house will require you to pick them up from my Miamisburg home. Cash, check, or credit card accepted.

5. I also provide Gift Cards!

No comments: