This is another project the ladies made at my Valentine Treats Class. It uses one clear envelope, a velcro dot and Coluzzle ovals. Easy and so cute! If I had a daughter, this is what she would be passing out for Valentine's Day!
1. Use Coluzzle to cut a large oval from cardstock and the next size oval from Designer Paper.
2. Adhere to ovals together and fold along the long side.
3. Use Crop-a-dile or hole punch to punch two holes along crease for your ribbon handle.
4. Tie a 10” piece of ribbon through the holes.
5. Use a bone folder to make sharp creases on the clear envelope flap. Fold up the bottom of the envelope so that it touches the flap creases—use bone folder to get a sharp crease.
6. Apply a strip of Sticky Strip at the top back of your envelope pouch. Adhere it to the inside of the cardstock oval at the crease.
7. Insert candy of your choice in the envelope. Fold up the bottom.
8. Adhere a Velcro dot to the inside flap of your cardstock oval and close your purse. When you are ready to give this as a gift, you can pull of the envelope flap covering and close the “bag.”
9. Decorate as you wish.