Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Scrapbooking Part 1


I have vowed to do more of my own scrapbooking this year, so I am going to try to post a Scrapbooking layout each week. I won't promise, though! :)

My goal this year is to finish all of 2008, even though I have plenty of earlier photos I'd like to scrap. Well, just recently I veered off course and have started scrapping photos from 2 and 3 years ago. This is what I'll be sharing with you today and tomorrow.

Every good scrapper knows that you are supposed to journal your pages. Your supposed to tell the story that your photos can't tell. To be honest, I'm horrible about journaling. It's not that I don't write well or can't come up with something to say, but rather, I just don't take the time to do it! I know, I know---bad demonstrator! I will work on this. I do still plan to journal this page, though!

I have recently fallen in love with making punched art images. I have been a doing Stampin' Up! for over 4 years and have rarely bought anything that isn't SU! I find that photos I have of characters or very specific events are hard for me to scrap if I don't have matching stamps. So, I have now discovered how awesome it is to be able to make almost anything with our fabulous punches! Aren't the Sesame Street characters adorable?! I love them!

No comments: