Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
February Newsletter Valentine Project
Here is an easy little Valentine treat you can make super quickly! This treat holder holds a little cello bag of candy. I used my new candy obsession---Sweethearts.
1. Cut a Real Red piece of cardstock to 3 1/4 x 8 1/2.
2. Score at 1, 4 1/2, and 5".
3. Use Scallop Edge punch to scallop the edge of the 1" section.
4. Stamp this piece as you wish.
5. Cut a small cello bag to 3 3/8".
6. Fill the bag with candy (you don't want it to be too full!).
7. Place the bag inside your pouch so that the open end is near the crease of the 1" flap.
8. Close the pouch and use your Crop-a-dile or hole punch to punch two holes in center of the 1" section---these punched holes will go through all layers--bag included.
9. Use ribbon to tie the pouch closed.
Stamps: Happy Heart Day
Inks: Real Red, markers
Paper: Real Red, More Mustard, Whisper White
Other: Crop-a-dile, White grosgrain ribbon, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Versamark, heat tool, Scallop Edge punch