Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, April 17, 2009

Boy, oh boy, do I love swaps!

One of the best things about being a member of one of my Scrappin' Clubs is swapping layouts with the other members! If I had to come up with every layout I need to scrap all of my pictures, I would never get caught up. Swapping gives me a ton of pages with lots of different styles, images, and product. The idea behind swapping is that it is MUCH easier to make 6 (or 8 or 10) of the same layout than to come up with 6 different layouts.

It is so exciting to see what everyone comes up with each month and to figure out which pictures I'll use on each of the layouts. Why am I going on and on about this? Well, because of all the swaps I've received over the years, I was able to get 56 pages completed during the Super Stampin' Weekend. Now, I did create some new layouts for specific pictures and did add some additional details to others. I also had quite a bit of other things to work on during the weekend or I could have finished even more pages!

I am going to share some of my finished layouts with you over the next few weeks. You will notice that not all of them have journaling----yet. Yes, I know that the journaling is very important and I will get to it soon. I did do some journaling on many of the pages, but for layouts that I had a lot to say, I will print that journaling on my computer.

No comments: