Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, April 3, 2009

Where oh Where is the Newsletter?


Okay, a few of you have been asking about my newsletters. I have been a big ol' slacker in that department! I decided to skip March because I was getting ready for SSW. I will be sending out my April News very soon.

I do have classes that I am planning, but have not quite finished all of the details. Here are some classes you can look forward to in April - June:
  • Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin' Kit class--May

  • Stamp-a-Stack--June

  • Sunshine Garden Note Card Class

  • Scrapbook in a Box (shown above)

  • Celebrate Summer
If your are not on my email list and wish to receive my newsletters, just send me an email. I don't spam you. I send no more than two emails a month and you can unsubscribe at any time.

No comments: