Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SSW Swaps--Part 1

One new thing we added to the Super Stampin' Weekend was an optional layout swap. Twelve of us signed up for the swap. The layouts were wonderful! Everyone really did a great job. Here are 4 of the layouts. I'll share the rest over the next couple days.

This first layout is mine. As you can see, I've already put my pictures on it. When I work on my swaps, I almost always have pictures in mind that I can use for it. I used my Big Shot and the Stars #2 die to make the chipboard star. I smooshed the star into my Whisper White craft pad and embossed it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.


Layout by Debbi:

Layout by Christine:

Layout by Chris:

No comments: