Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, April 10, 2009

Oh, Easter is this weekend!

Well, I didn't forget that Easter was coming up, but I did let it jump out at me. I had meant to share some cute Easter treat ideas this whole week, but never got to it!

So, this is the treat that I made for Kyle's preschool class. It uses the Big Shot Top Note die, (in Mini catalog), and the Scalloped Oval punch, Small Oval Punch, and the 1/2" Circle punch. I used the Enjoy Every Moment stamp set for the eyes. My hand-drawn whiskers and mouth look a little funny, though!

These next two pictures show the Easter baskets I put together for my nephew and my cousin's daughter. I bought the tubs at Big Lots for $2.50 each and added their names using the Big Shot Serif Essentials alphabet and our Raw Decor Elements vinyl. You can purchase the vinyl in White, Chocolate, or Dark Gray. The Bigz dies are best when cutting the vinyl.

I left Taylor's basket plain since he is a boy, but put a bunch of ribbon on the handles of Mallory's basket. You can't see them very well, but I used blue, green, pink, and white ribbons.

I hope you all have a fantastic Easter. Kyle is so excited for the Easter Bunny to come this year. Although, he didn't want to go and get his picture taken with the bunny. I think my baby's growing up! Sniff... Sniff...

No comments: