Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Monday, April 6, 2009

Punch Art--Part 1

A while ago, I posted that my club ladies were working on using Stampin' Up's fantastic punches to make punch art cards and also showed you The Little Mermaid layout, the punched fish layout ,and the Sesame Street layout--all containing punch art.

I have almost all of the punches in the catalog and use most of them quite a bit. I love how easy they are to use and how many of them have stamp sets that coordinate with them. If I had to narrow down my favorites, here would be my Top 5 Must Have Punches:
  1. Scallop Circle punch

  2. Scallop Edge punch

  3. 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 Circle punches

  4. Round Tab punch

  5. Oval punches--all 3!
Okay, it's actually my Top 8, but it was a hard task!

Here are some more samples of super cute animals and such that use our punches.

Images copyright Stampin' Up!

No comments: