Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, November 30, 2007

5 Days of Holiday Happiness!


Customer Appreciation Event


In appreciation for your continued business, I am offering a fantastic special each day for 5 days beginning December 1st. You will need to check back each day to find the special.

Notes of Importance:
  • Specials cannot be combined, but you may take advantage of multiple specials.

  • Prices listed do not include tax and shipping. Stampin' Up! has a minimum shipping rate of $3.95 or 10%--whichever is greater. Depending on your total, it may be cheaper to have your items shipped to me (where I combine the shipping costs). You can then pick up your items at your convenience when they arrive. If you choose to have your items shipped to you, that's no problem.

  • To place an order for any of these specials, email or call me by the evening of the 5th. I will let you know your total. Payment must be received by Saturday, December 8 at 5:00 PM. Cash or check is preferred, but I do accept credit cards. You can drop off or mail your payment to Carrie Clary, 961 Cottage Avenue, Miamisburg, OH 45342

  • Orders should arrive by the 17th or 18th. If you have your items delivered to me, I will let you know when they are available for pick-up.


Be sure to check back here tomorrow for the first day's special!

No comments: