Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

New Class Added!

Okay, I have had a few requests for a Christmas Stamp-a-Stack, so I'm going to do one on Tuesday, November 27 at 6:30 PM. Make 10 cards (2 of 5 designs) for $15, includes envelopes. Need more than 10 cards? Add $7.00 for each additional set of 5. I must receive an RSVP and payment by November 20th so that I can prepare your project supplies. You can drop off or mail your checks to Carrie Clary 961 Cottage Avenue, Miamisburg, OH 45342

Are you already taking my Christmas Photo Card class on the 25th? You will be able to change the greetings on these cards to say "thank you" or "happy birthday" or other various sentiments.

Here are 4 of the cards. I'll keep the 5th one as a surprise!

christmassas07

No comments: