1. Take a 6x12 piece of designer paper or wrapping paper.
2. Cut eight 1x6 strips.
3. Cut one 1x4 strip. Be sure to cut this piece before #4.
4. Cut four 1x5 strips.
5. Divide the eight strips into two sets of four. If you're using Double Sided Designer Paper, decide which side you want showing for each set.
6. Use a glue dot to attach the ends of a strip together---something like this:
7. Repeat for each of the 1x5 and 1x6 strips.
8. Take the 1x4 adhere it into a loop.
9. Use your 1/8 punch to punch a hole at the bottom of each strip---I nestle each set inside each other and punch one time. Repeat for other 2 sets.
10. Use a brad to attach each set of 4 together.
11. Use a Pop-Up dot to attach each set together. Add your loop in the center!
Supplies Used: Dashing Double Sided Designer Paper, paper cutter, Mini Glue Dots, Pop Up Glue Dots, 1/8" hand punch, brads