Supplies Needed: Cardstock, designer paper (I used Dashing), small flat cello bags, Scallop punch, Corner Rounder, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8" circle punches, Sticky Strip, Velcro dot, stamp set (Merry & Bright and Holiday Tag Team) and inks
1. Cut a piece of cardstock 3 1/8 x 7 1/8. Score it at 5 1/4 and 5 1/2. Fold along score marks to create a flap.
2. Cut a piece of designer paper 1 3/8 x 3 1/8
3. Use our corner rounder to make scalloped edge on the short flap on cs and on one edge of designer paper.
4. Attach designer paper on flap.
5. Use sticky strip or strong adhesive to attach bag to cardstock (put it around the perimeter).
6. Attach velcro dot to underside of flap.
7. Cut an 11" piece of ribbon (mine is Always Artichoke) and tie it in a knot around flap.
8. Make your tags. Stamp off one time to get a lighter image. This will allow your recipient to write clearly on the tag. I also added a small bit of sticky strip to the back of the tag (do not take the red liner off), so that all the recipient needs to do is peel and stick!